4-H Livestock Record
Do you agonize over 4-H record keeping? Now you can organize your market livestock project information on your iPhone or iPad and send customized reports right to your email inbox.
- Track your 4-H’ers and their individual livestock project animals
- Track participation in events, meetings, shows, contests and more
- Record animal weights, feed, and health and monitor average daily gains
- Enter project income, expenses, and assets to generate financial statements
- Use photos to customize each 4-H’er and animal
- Export reports to analyze in spreadsheets, create graphs, or use in your state or local 4-H record keeping forms
Thanks to the generous sponsorship of Tractor Supply Company, National 4-H Council brings you this easy, flexible way to keep all your 4-H market livestock records all together in one place.
So stop writing animal weights on feed sacks and trying to re-create records from calendars, checkbooks and faded receipts. There’s a better way!
For more information about 4-H please visit the 4-H website. http://www.4-h.org
Questions or problems? Email us!
Disclaimer: The information and figures calculated in this APP are intended for illustrative purposes only and precision is not guaranteed.
© 2014 NMSU Board of Regents. All rights reserved. PowerPay is a registered trademark of Utah State University Extension Debt Elimination Product. NMSU is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and educator.