Innovative Media Research and Extension & Learning Games LabMobile Apps
Innovative Media Research and Extension Mobile Apps
Learn how to accurately test chlorine levels in irrigation water and how to avoid common pitfalls of chlorine testing systems.
This series of apps for young children supports healthy movement and eating. The apps guide children in fun adventures that build strength and physical development and expand their food tasting vocabulary.
- Jungle Gym 1 available on the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Jungle Gym 2 available on theApple App Store and Google Play
- Tasting Party available on the: Apple App Store
- Spin-n-Move available on the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Get more information about the Preschool App Suite
Night of the Living Debt ™
Zombies and debts have a lot in common. Stay on your toes, and you should be able to handle them. In Night of the Living Debt, manage your finances or be eaten alive by bad credit.
Short animations that present mathematics in a very different way. Grades 3-8.(App includes six animated videos, learner guides, and comic book transcripts in English and Spanish, as well as teacher guides in English.)
- Available on the Apple App Store for iPhone
- Available on the Apple App Store for iPad
- Get more information about Math Snacks Videos app
The app is now updated for iOS11. Please update your app on iPhone or download the new iPad app to access your data on iOS11.
Tracking app for livestock project animals. Suitable for individual 4-Hers or for 4-H leaders and volunteers.
Select landscape plants that thrive in New Mexico with little or no supplemental water.
Other NMSU Apps
Can you correctly label the 22 American Indian Pueblos, Nations, and Tribes in the state?